Thursday, November 29, 2012

"I don't want to count calories!"

This post is for those of you who want it extra simple!
Don't want to count calories?
Ok, fine.

Head on over to my "Healthy Eating Tips for Beginners" Tab and take notes.  
Take a few suggestions and mix them into your routine.  
No counting required.

I'm also going to show you what I eat in a day with the total caloric intake.

I want you to see and learn what eating low calorie looks like along a day.  
You don't have to live on rice cakes and starve yourself. 

I am not a health guru, a vegan, and I don't care about organic.
I'm trying to take baby steps, eat a little healthier and a little less.  We're talking about permanent lifestyle change that works with Drive Thrus, holidays, birthdays, vacation, ect.

Teresa

1 comment:

  1. "Eat less. Move more." is what Dr. Laura says. I've been doing that this year (along with actually counting calories which I'd never done in my life before!) and using My Fitness Pal and have lost 37 pounds this year. 18 to go to my goal! By the time I'm 31, I WILL be in MUCH better shape and feel better too.
    You look SOOOOOOO fantastic! I'm so proud of you!

    ReplyDelete