Monday, March 18, 2013

Breakfast of a Champion!

I wanted to show you one of my pre-workout breakfasts.

I'm not talking about a 20 minute walk.  
I'm talking about high interval cardio followed by heavy weight lifting.

Days like that I need fuel.
It has to have protein, carbs and it has to stick to my stomach.
 No sloshing around tolerated because I really don't like puking.

Protein drink by Muscle Milk
160 cals (30g protein)
1 medium banana sliced (100 cals + good carbs)
2 tbsp creamy peanut butter (200 cals + good fats and protein)

Total 460 calories and I won't have to worry about running out of steam
 or leaving my muscles without the protein they need to rebuild.


Pardon the cartoon dishes, I have 3 kids!
Plus eating with Spongebob and Fiona makes it more fun ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment